Job Title: Head of Supply Chain Insights
Location: Letchmore Heath, Near Watford, Hertfordshire
Salary: Competitive salary, discretionary bonus, car allowance + excellent benefits
Are you passionate about supply chain collaboration?
This is a unique opportunity to join a company that is growing year on year, and one where you have the opportunity to shape the future of the international food and consumer goods supply chain.
We are seeking an individual with a passion for supply chain but with first class set of customer management skills. If you want to be challenged where no two days are the same, then IGD is the place for you.
We have a new, unique opportunity for an individual to truly make a difference and lead our supply chain centre of excellence into the future.
The role is for someone who is hungry for success and has gained a strong supply chain experience; but you will be judged by the ability to commercialise this into compelling insight for our customers.
You will be a bright, articulate and a well rounded individual who has a passion to succeed. You should be looking for something genuinely different where you can make your mark in a fast growing business. We’re all about growth, and this is a really exciting time to lead our supply chain proposition into the future
The opportunity is to take ownership of Supply Chain Analysis service - our fastest growing programme, redevelop the offer whilst holding true to IGD’s mantra of quality, quality, and quality. You will be skilled at interpreting customer needs, understand where insights add value and able to create a solution to meet that need. You will be given the space to strategically define and develop the IGD programme, supported by a team of experts!
We want an individual that is highly driven to succeed, exhibits a hands on entrepreneurial spirit, with a can do attitude, constantly looking to be challenged. It’s an extremely rewarding role, unparalleled anywhere in the industry.
Come join and set the benchmark for success.
Knowledge, skills and experience
You will be experienced in working in the consumer packaged goods industry as a retailer, supplier, or a service provider (logistics, consultants etc), in either a commercial role or a general supply chain role.
More specifically you will have proven:
- Customer focus: evidence of understanding customer needs, meeting and exceeding their expectations whilst develop lasting relationships
- Technical capability: either supply chain or commercial experience but passionate about creating best practice insight and building capability
- Strong track record: a drive and determination to succeed delivering tangible results
- Communication style: confident and able to influence at the highest levels, in simple but effective ways to help engender trust and support
- People management and leadership skills: able to inspire and grow talent within the team and ensure timely and high quality delivery consistently across the team
- Personal approach: Ethos of continuous improvement, with an ability to think creatively, and resilient, able to cope with the pace of change
Is it time to join?
Please send your CV and covering letter for the attention of Paul Farmer to email@example.com, or call Paul Farmer on +44 1923 851900 if you would like to discuss this role further.
< View all vacancies