Job Title: Marketing Executive (fixed-term contract)
Location: Letchmore Heath, Near Watford, Hertfordshire
Salary: Competitive salary, discretionary bonus + excellent benefits
Looking for a new challenge in Marketing?
Do you have meticulous planning skills?
The Marketing Executive – Retail and Shopper is responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager in creating, scheduling and executing all marketing activity for the strategically important retail and shopper business units. This spans all products and services including online subscription services, conferences, trade briefings and customised projects.
The role requires close cooperation with the retail and shopper teams to plan activity, with the content team to procure digital content to underpin campaign activity and with the digital analyst to drive continuous improvement.
- Working closely with supporting the Marketing Manager by inputting into the annual marketing plan for the retail and shopper business units
- Creation and scheduling of activity across all marketing channels including websites, email, print, social, webinars etc
- Owning and executing specific events where agreed including marketing planning, strategy, execution and reporting with support of marketing manager
- Owning and executing electronic subscription mailings (newsletters and service messages) for retail and shopper business units on a weekly basis
- Owning and executing commercial activation plans for all IGD retail and shopper events
- Maximising Retail Analysis and Shopper Vista subscription renewals and driving increased online usage
- Identifying opportunities for relevant, timely cross sell / up sell activity
- Working with the CRM team to produce targeted lists for outbound campaigns
- Managing relevant retail and shopper audience partnership marketing activity (ie: CGF)
- Driving continuous improvement using analytical data and recommendations from analyst
- In depth understanding of IGD products, services and customers
- Attend regular internal meetings with business stakeholders to review progress versus agreed targets and the marketing plan.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Meticulous planning skills
- A proactive, can-do mentality
- A proven collaborator, able to work cross-functionally
- A desire for continuous improvement
- Customer-centric mentality
- 3 years’ experience in digital marketing, preferably within B2B, FMCG and/or retail
- Experience of Events Marketing
- Good knowledge of current digital and CRM marketing trends and best practice
- Working knowledge of digital marketing automation technology – ideally ESP’s like Dotmailer
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (word, excel, powerpoint and outlook)
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org