IGD is a great place to work, with excellent employee benefits, a beautiful working environment and a supportive team culture:
- We stretch the mind at the heart of the industry
At IGD, you’ll have the opportunity to build a unique network and develop unrivalled understanding of the global food and grocery industry. Our team is renowned for its thought leadership and expertise, making our research a source of indispensable intelligence for some of the world’s largest companies. Our analysts work with blue chip clients on a daily basis.
Everyone who works here has the opportunity to pursue stretching goals and develop a rewarding career. We provide you with the facilities − and finances, if necessary − to acquire the knowledge and skills you need to do your job brilliantly. Your work will contribute directly to IGD’s continued growth and success.
With just over 130 people in the organisation, new faces get to know everyone else pretty quickly. Our size means we encourage new ways of working so that we learn from and support each other.
- We have a brilliant location
Our offices in Letchmore Heath are located within the M25 near Radlett and Watford stations, in a beautiful converted manor house that's packed full of the latest modern office equipment, including a webinar room and video conferencing facilities.
Letchmore Heath is close to Elstree Studios, and its picturesque nature has lent itself to the backdrop for many films and TV shows, from Little Britain to Rosemary & Thyme.
- We offer a highly competitive total reward package
To attract and retain our people, we benchmark our salaries and benefits to reflect the external market. Other benefits include:
- An employer pension contribution of 12.5% when the employee contributes a minimum of 5%. Members may increase their level of contribution to suit their personal circumstances and are free to invest in a large range of funds
- Membership to a non-contributory private healthcare scheme, with the option to extend cover to a partner for a 50% contribution
- Life assurance to the value of eight times the annual salary
- 25 holiday days per year, increasing after five years. We also offer the option to buy or sell up to two holiday days per year
- Fully-subsidised, nutritious and varied lunches
- For certain roles we offer the option of company car or car allowance
- Childcare vouchers are available on a salary sacrifice basis
View our latest vacancies here.