Channel Focus delivers in-depth insights in the convenience, online and discount (high street and food) channels. Each quarter, we interview over 1,000 shoppers in each channel to bring you robust and reliable insights that will help you understand:
- Who they are and how frequently they use the channel
- What their shopping missions and motivators are
- Levels of satisfaction and areas for development across a range of commercial topics, including value, quality, private label and promotions
Our insights will enable you to:
- Be at the forefront of channel-specific shopper requirements
- Develop and adapt your channel plans in line with shopper expectations
- Optimise shopper communication by understanding each channel’s key triggers
- Build multichannel capability across your organisation
Do I already have access? How can I try it?
To find out if your company subscribes - or to request a free, no-obligation trial of Channel Focus – please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1923 851 956.
The discount channel is set to double in value over the next four years. This complimentary guide will help you understand the behaviours, motivators and intentions of shoppers who use food discount and high street discount stores.
To download 'Discount shoppers - top trends' simply click on the link below and complete your details.
The online grocery channel is set to double in value by 2018. This complimentary guide will help you capitalise on the opportunity by learning about the behaviours, motivators and intentions of shoppers who buy their groceries online.
To download 'Online shoppers - top trends' simply click on the link below and complete your details.