ShopperVista provides crucial insights on shoppers' attitudes, motivators, barriers and future intentions when they are shopping for food and groceries - indispensible if you want to get closer to your shoppers and maximise commercial opportunities.
Through our monthly tracking programme, we're in touch with 12,000 shoppers, 365 days a year to get their thoughts on a range of key topics.
From private label and brands to promotions and loyalty, shopper outlook to retail channels, ethics and health to in-store, our experts bring you reports, presentations, articles and webinars that will inform your strategy and tactics, and help you make the right decisions for your shoppers.
ShopperVista can help you:
- Understand shoppers’ 'whys' as well as their 'whats'
- Get the latest on the big picture trends that will impact your business
- Stay close to your shoppers during periods of change
- Plan for the future with our predictions and analysis of upcoming trends and behaviour
...all at excellent value for money.
For more information - and to download a free sample pack of insights - visit shoppervista.igd.com. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1923 851 956 to find out if your company subscribes.
What do shoppers who use Tesco stores think about promotions when grocery shopping?
In this extract from our brand new Retailer Spotlights report, we look at:
- Tesco shoppers’ perceptions of promotions when they are grocery shopping
- How Tesco is working with suppliers to deliver effective promotions
- The implications for Tesco suppliers
To download 'Spotlight on Tesco shoppers' simply click on the link below and complete your details.
In this complimentary whitepaper from IGD ShopperVista, we reveal five top picks which demonstrate how manufacturers and retailers have responded to some of the main shopper trends we've identified through our research.
To download 'Five examples of shopper marketing best practice' simply click on the link below and complete your details.