IGD Category Management and Shopper Marketing Summit 2017
The power of collaboration: suppliers and retailers in sync
27-28 June 2017 | etc.venues 155 Bishopshate, London
Is this event for me?
Are you a category controller, director, manager or executive? Do you work in trade or shopper marketing or insight? Is your role in merchandising, point of sale, range or space management? Then you should attend #igdcatman17.
What will I learn?
Our two-day event will give you effective strategies to improve your category management skills. Expert speakers, including retailers and suppliers, will share their experiences of what really works. You’ll learn practical steps to help you deliver real change in-store, and category sales and profit growth.
- How retailers and suppliers can work well together to deliver a joint category plan
- How to get genuine innovations on the shelf. Our panel will share their knowledge and tips for success
- What really happens in-store? Understand how well your category plans are being implemented and how you can improve the process
- Learn from suppliers who have delivered innovation that has truly grown their category
- In our fast-changing digital world, find out how to take advantage of opportunities and prepare for the future
You’ll take part in breakout sessions to focus on what’s important to you, such as:
- Building strong, long-term collaborative partnerships with retailers
- Bringing your brand alive in-store
- Developing and nurturing a strong category team
- Delivering effective solutions for the right channels and stores
Our ShopperVista team will also share its latest research, including forecasts on the food-to-go channel and predictions on how shopping habits will change.
Only 100 tickets available at the early bird rate!
Not an IGD Member? Find out the benefits here.
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what some of the 400+ delegates at the 2016 event said:
‘Expert speakers, fabulous cases, inspiring ideas applicable to my business and my market’
‘More than anything it's the thought provoked by watching peers present how they are approaching similar tasks, followed by the thinking time away from typical day role’
‘Extremely useful for understanding what is going on in the world of category management and benchmarking where my business sits in comparison’
‘Overall very good - took you outside of the day job to the bigger picture. Was great to hear all the bigger companies perspectives to benchmark if on the right track’
Where is it?