So, you’ve heard about it but need to know more? Have you the challenge of developing an effective category plan, but not sure where to start? Or do you just need to understand what it is and how it relates to your role? If that’s the case, IGD’s ‘Category Management – Getting Started’ has been developed with you in mind.
This is IGD’s most popular workshop. It’s a one day event that will ensure you understand the core principles and techniques our industry uses when developing effective category plans.
We do this by combining the very latest industry thinking, taking a step by step approach, backed up with several case studies which will help you understand what category management is and the benefits it delivers to you and your business.
Key learning outcomes:
- The benefits of adopting a category approach, supported by the tools and techniques to help you deliver results.
- How to apply the main components of category management within your business
- Focus on the importance of the shopper, how to engage with retailers to turn shopper insight into activation
- Using a range of different data sources, how you can unlock opportunities
- Develop compelling and creative category plans and tactics, by channel