Are you new to account management? How well are you equipped to drive value for you and your customers as well as building great trading relationships?
Retailer’s expectations of their suppliers have never been so demanding.
IGD’s own research indicates that the future skills and capabilities of suppliers will ultimately determine the quality of the relationship they have with key retailers.
How are you going to cope with those demands?
How will you ensure that all your customer meetings will be effective?
How will you manage a wide variety of people and projects in order to meet critical deadlines and execute plans?
IGD have developed a stimulating and thought-provoking workshop designed to help you get to grips with working in the fast paced environment of the account manager. The workshop will utilise proven tools to help you become an effective account manager, capable of building great trading relationships that will deliver winning strategies for your company, yourself and your customers. Delegates will have the opportunity to practice and apply their learning’s through interactive exercises, a case study and role play.
Key learning outcomes:
- Fully understand the role and responsibilities associated with account management, how to become more effective in your role.
- Identify how the speed of change in the industry is affecting the role of the account manager and how you can prepare to implement changes in the way you work.
- Produce more compelling and effective customer business plans, which meet both your company’s and the retailers needs.
- Develop and refine your skills to make business meeting more effective and productive – planning and preparation really delivers benefits.
- Put your learning to practical use by working on real life case studies, put the theory to the test!